Nothing is better on a hot summer day than a cool drink, especially when you make it yourself. Check out this delicious lemonade/ limeade recipe and try serving it at you next summer soiree!
My Easy Limeade/Lemonade Recipe
-Both recipes are the same except for the type of fruit being used.
- 2 cups of fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice. Usually 1 package of lemons/limes will cover it
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar (You can add more or less to taste)
- Pitcher of water, 2 cups of which is boiled
- Pour 2 cups of water into a pot and bring it to a boil
- While the water is heating up, using a juicer or your hands squeeze two cups of lemon/lime juice
- Once the water reaches a boil, pour the water into a gallon pitcher and then add 1 1/2 cups of sugar. Be sure to stir the sugar so that it completely dissolves into the water.
- Once you have your 2 cups of juice squeezed pour it into the pitcher and stir.
- Finally, add enough water to the pitcher so that it becomes full. Then place the pitcher in the fridge to cool down.
Want to mix it up? Try adding berries or a little mint!